Bhadra Fort
The foundation stone of the city was laid here on March 4, 1411. There was royal palaces and beautiful Nagina Baugh inside the fort. Bhadra had 14 burjs covering an area of 43 acres. The walls encircling the city were built during the time of Mahmud Beghda. The temple of Bhadrakali nearby was a room in the north wing of the palace built by the Moghul Governor. Azam Khan before it was converted into a temple by Marathas.